Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

epic

thx, that made my day

HungerForMore-Metaljonus HungerForMore-Metaljonus

beautiful stuff

Nice to hear something from you, your badass tracks were missing a lot. Perfect as always:) Don't give a crap about zerovoting bitches...

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks! \m/

Vuvuzela Orchestral Demo Vuvuzela Orchestral Demo

wow

I didn't ever think that the phrase 'sounds nice' and the word 'vuvuzela' once will appear in the same sentence :)
Nice job with the sample packs, we appreciate.

sorohanro responds:

Thanks for the review :)

Devotion do_ob Devotion do_ob

nice sound

hi,
well im not into making dnb really much, so maybe my review is useless lol. what i liked about it is the overall feeling and the setup of how it sounds. tempo changes were unexpected but fit in well. what i didnt like : the drums at the beginning sound a bit off (maybe the echoes are too loud i dont know).
Definitely not 0.56 ...im starting to hate this site:/
keep it up:)

eatmeatleet responds:

I agree, I listened again and I find some mistakes. I actually wasn't able to fix them all..

Unfinished Eastwood Unfinished Eastwood

naic

hey GAX,
Looks like clint is preparing for an epic revenge, lol. I think this is my favourite, although its not finished, it just shows the essentials of clints angry-faic:)
I cannot really give you advice because im too noob in drawing, i can only tell that i like your stuff so far.
keep it up,
palee

GAT-X3000 responds:

:D thanks dude, means a whole lot to me!
Funny you say it shows clint's angry face, because on the picture I was drawing, he was acctualy smiling lol.
Cheers pal,